CJP & dipping systems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VW15

Reaction score
I've been a nail tech for 24 years & am trained in all types of nail extensions...
But I have recently become aware of CJP
Is the acrylic system as good as its marketed?
Also, a quick question about acrylic dipping.....
Could you use an acrylic powder originally designed for l&p method for dipping?
Any advice or comments would be fab
Thank you

I've tried the sample CJP set. It's does seem easier to file than other brands I've used and the colours are lovely. I use a CJP brush and CJP gel paints, but im not sure about the L&P just yet, probably because I'm so used to NSI. The sample kit is really good value, well worth trying.

Thanks Traveller75
I will purchase the sample kit & give it a whirl [emoji846]

Cjp is a dream to use. There are so many colours to choose from and I’ve only found a handful that I didn’t get on with.
It’s easy to apply, and self levels without running everywhere. It’s a dry system so easy to build shape which makes it quick to work with. It’s also very quick to file.
I do find it sticky so you need to ensure you’re meticulous with wiping your brush

Cjp is a dream to use. There are so many colours to choose from and I’ve only found a handful that I didn’t get on with.
It’s easy to apply, and self levels without running everywhere. It’s a dry system so easy to build shape which makes it quick to work with. It’s also very quick to file.
I do find it sticky so you need to ensure you’re meticulous with wiping your brush

Thanks Cinderella71
Tell me.....is there any reason why you could dip with cjp acrylic powders?
I am proficient at l&p but wondered if you can dip with them too (I am experimenting with dipping as it seems to be the new way of doing acrylic)
TIA x

Thanks Cinderella71
Tell me.....is there any reason why you could dip with cjp acrylic powders?
I am proficient at l&p but wondered if you can dip with them too (I am experimenting with dipping as it seems to be the new way of doing acrylic)
TIA x

I’m no expert in dipping but I believe the powders are a different consistency and possibly product.

I really doubt dipping is the new way of doing acrylic as there is little skill in comparison to applying acrylic and where is the strength and shape as the nail will be flat with no apex.

I am experimenting with dipping as it seems to be the new way of doing acrylic

Tip and dip has been around for very, many years and is far from being a new way of doing things. It is however, seeing something of a revival with a handful of companies now promoting it. Personally, as Ciderella says, I think standard L&P application can’t be beaten from strength, beauty and longevity.

Latest posts

Back