CJP master and beginners comparison

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really interested in buying CJP too and my only question is removal? Is it the same as other acrylic brands? What's your removal procedure & how long does it take? Xx
I find removal quicker than Nsi which I previously used

Wow cideralla71, your CJP nail artwork is amazing. I'd love mine to be like that. I've not touched acrylic since having my 2 babies, so just getting back into nails now. I'm thinking of doing the one to one training with CJP for acrylics (I initially used CND Retention+, which I found OK to use, but then I wasn't doing anything fancy with it).

Has anyone done the 1-2-1- training with CJP?

x

Having almost used up the 2 sample kits I bought I have just placed a proper order now with CJP and they are now my new brand of choice and in my 13 years in the industry, I've tried quite a few! I've ordered the Master monomer as I prefer the faster setting.

Vickychicky removal seems much the same as any other brand, maybe a little quicker if anything
I haven't personally, although I am considering it in the new year along with efile training. If you join the face book group for cjp there are loads of people on there that have and would happily tell you what their thoughts are on it and I'm guessing it will all be good. They like to do live feeds too which are always fascinating to watch ☺️

Having almost used up the 2 sample kits I bought I have just placed a proper order now with CJP and they are now my new brand of choice and in my 13 years in the industry, I've tried quite a few! I've ordered the Master monomer as I prefer the faster setting.

Vickychicky removal seems much the same as any other brand, maybe a little quicker if anything

Thanks blossom! Can't wait to order it :) xx

The master monomer and powder arrived and I used it today. It is amazing!!!! It doesn't set mega fast, it's so easy to use and so smooth. As others have said, it also files amazingly. I love it! It's really boosted my confidence with acrylics as I have not been doing them long. I am in love haha.

Me too I used it the other day on my self and it's so much easier than any other acrylic system I have used. I've now ordered bigger pots and some of the coloured powders to try. It's so easy to file! I've also got the size 8 brush and love that too, I would recommend anyone to give it a go. x

Morning Girls.... hope you all had a fab Christmas and New Year...

I just wanted to say for those of you thinking about buying CJP Acrylic....it's brilliant....
I bought the Master and the normal sample kits...... even though I'm still perfecting my application...I think the Master set is better .... it it very smooth and goes on a treat.......just wanted to let you know xxx
ps I dont work for CJP.... lols
I'm actually a forklift Instructor, that does beauty on the side......even more lols

I've just put my order in for the trial master kit! So excited to try! I have tips but what forms do you all use? Xx

Haha glad you like it! Ive just ordered the master sample kit & can't wait to try it! Xx

I've used CND for years and years but this seems inviting, what's the lasting like??? Longevity of product ???

I've used CND for years and years but this seems inviting, what's the lasting like??? Longevity of product ???
Hi. Iv been a CND girl for 13 years and I'm trialling CJP at the min. I'm getting as good wear from it as CND so that's good as it's cheaper to buy. It works very similar to it in consistency and mix ration too so it's very much like for like. Get the master acrylic though as the other one takes a bit too long to dry [emoji173][emoji106]

..It works very similar to it in consistency and mix ration too so it's very much like for like. Get the master acrylic though as the other one takes a bit too long to dry [emoji173][emoji106]
I thought you had to work drier with cjp compared to Cnd?! This is what I was led to believe from the Facebook group. I'm struggling with ratio and now cuticle application and it's stressing me out! X

It is a drier system. Working wet will cause lifting and it will be difficult to work with.
It's the easiest system I've ever worked with.

I thought you had to work drier with cjp compared to Cnd?! This is what I was led to believe from the Facebook group. I'm struggling with ratio and now cuticle application and it's stressing me out! X
Iv always worked a bit drier with CND anyway but find CJP to work very similar x

I'm really interested in buying CJP too and my only question is removal? Is it the same as other acrylic brands? What's your removal procedure & how long does it take? Xx
Its the easiest acrylic ive ever removed... nice and quick just debulk and wrap

How do you ladies that have converted find it with heavy handed clients? I ordered the sample kit and did one sculpt on myself and instantly thought it didn't feel anywhere near as strong as nsi so it's put me off xx

Are you working dry enough steffanie? If your mix is too wet it will not be as robust

How do you ladies that have converted find it with heavy handed clients? I ordered the sample kit and did one sculpt on myself and instantly thought it didn't feel anywhere near as strong as nsi so it's put me off xx
It does feel different to nsi as it feels lighter, more natural and much easier to file.
That doesn't mean it is weaker though.

Are you working dry enough steffanie? If your mix is too wet it will not be as robust

I only did one sculpt but I presume so (it was a while ago now) it was easy enough to work with and stayed where I put it xx

It does feel different to nsi as it feels lighter, more natural and much easier to file.
That doesn't mean it is weaker though.

I read a post on their page about having breakages since swapping over which worried me a bit also but I know ratio/consistency is a big thing with this product. Do you use their brush ciderella? They have some lovely colours don't they xx

Latest posts

Back