Cjp nail systems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steffanie

Steff
Reaction score
I'm aware there will already be threads on cjp but I'd really like some 100% honest opinions please [emoji120]

What is it like for lifting? Strength compared to nsi? Removal time? Are the colours strongly pigmented? How would you rate the brushes?

I know everyone is raving about it but people always do with new things, it's the same with the gel bottle, I like the builders (apart from not having a clear!) but I don't rate the polishes. I've tried the cjp sample kit and wasn't keen (BUT I only did one nail and instantly thought no and shoved it in a drawer) but I'm getting frustrated with nsi at the moment with being inconsistent, also the price increase is an issue so wanted to give it another go.
I don't know what it is that keeps putting me off though! I've gone to order a few bits a few times n there's always several things out of stock, annoying. The packaging looks very cheap (I know it's what's inside that matters but I'm just being honest that it bothers me) A lot of the people on the page seem to stick together like little buddies so of course they're going to sell it aren't they (no offence meant by that btw it's the same on every page) I just really want some 100% honest opinions from people that use it that have swapped from nsi? Or have tried it and didn't like it? If so why please?

Apologies for the essay as per X

I love it! That's my honest opinion. It's the easiest acrylic I've ever tried.
Since using it I think I've come on in leaps and bounds. I work much quicker, clients prefer it over Nsi and the colour range is amazing as is the price.
The brushes are fab to work with but I kept getting acrylic stuck in it. I now use another brush and that doesn't happen.
The packing is cheap and that's to keep costs down.
I've decanted my salon sized colours into crystal containers and I remove the lids off the colours before I put them in my desk.
I've had to do a couple of sets with Nsi since converting and it was a real chore.

I have been a pretty long term (6 years) CND girl...

I have just been trialling CJP and have to say I am really impressed.

I've never really used coloured acrylics but they're so much fun to work with and after doing my infills today there was literally zero lifting. My own nails aren't too bad for lifting anyway but this is the best I've ever had them.

I shall await my guinea pig testers feedback and let you know.

The downsides for me are:

Liquid sizes are too small, I usually get the biggest 3.5l monomer bottle from CND so to only get the 500ml is more costly and also will mean more ordering than I like...

Delivery times although they're 'ok' they're not 24-48 hours which again isn't as reliable as I would like..

Packaging is okay, could do with bigger pots for the powders as they do over flow a little.

These are just minor points that i thought i should mention but i really am liking it otherwise :)

At the moment I think I will have to stick with CND purely for the delivery times and liquid/powder sizing & pricing, CJP is working out more costly but who knows in time, it's a new business and things will likely change.

Last edited:
I've seen quite a few people agree with you there ciderella about nsi being a chore after using cjp X

I don't think the monomer size bothers me as I never buy big anyway but the fact you say it works out more expensive than a massive brand does :/
I'm always last minute when realising I need to order stuff so the delivery and essentials always being out of stock will drive me potty! And surely these are things that should have been improved by now.
At least with nsi they're fast and I have a local supplier too if I ever need to use them.
I think I'm just worried about taking a leap. I would really like to trial it and the colours attract me to it too as I can't be doing with faffing with nsi ones but I think I'm going to have to keep waiting until they've resolved some issues, IF they resolve them X

I've seen quite a few people agree with you there ciderella about nsi being a chore after using cjp X

I don't think the monomer size bothers me as I never buy big anyway but the fact you say it works out more expensive than a massive brand does :/
I'm always last minute when realising I need to order stuff so the delivery and essentials always being out of stock will drive me potty! And surely these are things that should have been improved by now.
At least with nsi they're fast and I have a local supplier too if I ever need to use them.
I think I'm just worried about taking a leap. I would really like to trial it and the colours attract me to it too as I can't be doing with faffing with nsi ones but I think I'm going to have to keep waiting until they've resolved some issues, IF they resolve them X
No, for a 500ml of CND it's quite a lot more expensive than the CJP.

BUT, having to buy 7 bottles of 500ml works out more than buying my 3776ml bottle of CND and I'm losing on 200ml+

The pricing isn't an issue though if you buy smaller bottles anyway, don't worry about that, I just prefer to buy in bulk.

No, for a 500ml of CND it's quite a lot more expensive than the CJP.

BUT, having to buy 7 bottles of 500ml works out more than buying my 3776ml bottle of CND and I'm losing on 200ml+

The pricing isn't an issue though if you buy smaller bottles anyway, don't worry about that, I just prefer to buy in bulk.

Ah right ok, I think I would only buy the 500mls as my nsi lasts me. I do a lot of gel too so I don't do loads of acrylics. In the summer months or Christmas id just double up on my order. Do any of you know how quickly they restock? I've been checking the last few days and the dehydrator and primer have stayed out of stock. I know they have the pen primer but I don't like them (fuss pot [emoji23])

Ah right ok, I think I would only buy the 500mls as my nsi lasts me. I do a lot of gel too so I don't do loads of acrylics. In the summer months or Christmas id just double up on my order. Do any of you know how quickly they restock? I've been checking the last few days and the dehydrator and primer have stayed out of stock. I know they have the pen primer but I don't like them (fuss pot [emoji23])
I just checked how much price difference is and when bulk ordering I'd be paying nearly £30 more to have the same amount of liquid in CJP. It doesn't seem much but pennies make pounds etc...

Not sure about re-stocking issues though I'm afraid x

They've just moved to larger premises so stock issues should be resolved soon.
I love the new pen! That's my first time using one and I much prefer it.

Latest posts

Back