CJP or INK London?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cherrysoda

Reaction score
Hello all,

I had previously posted that I was looking to go back into nails and as it transpires, I have been given an opportunity to work in a lovely salon a few days a week-yey!!

I'm now trying to pick a new brand as I have always been a CND girl, but as I haven't been doing many nails in the last few years, my CND collection is pretty much gone [emoji53]

Ive been researching both CJP and INK London and they both look fab! I just can't chose which one to go for [emoji15]

Could I please have feedback for both products and, if you have tried both systems, which did you prefer and why?

Thank you [emoji8]

I can't help about cjp but Ink's acrylic is fabulous! Files away easily and I just love their brush. So much better than my CND ones
You can't go wrong with it

I'm a newbie in comparison to most people on SG but something that made a difference to me is that INK only have their Mrs pink or their mrs natural in pink shades and only one of them is a cover pink. I haven't tried much more of CJP than their trial kit but their range of cover pinks is very impressive. X

Thank you for taking time to reply [emoji8]

I've tried both. I trained with and used Nsi then tried ink London. I liked how easy it is to file but it set far too slowly for me and there are very little choice of colours.
I'm loving cjp as are my clients. My timings have reduced, I'm doing nail art that I couldn't before and it is so easy to work with. Even my clients comment on it

I want to try cjp so bad

I use cjp and love it. Over the years I've used NSI, CND and young nails (was a yn fan for a long time) I read so many good things about cjp and the trial kit is such a good price that I felt I had to try it. I haven't looked back. It's so easy to apply and files like a dream. My infill times are down by half an hour since using cjp.

Latest posts

Back