CJP powder & liquid?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if CJP are posting internationally yet?? [emoji111]️️[emoji111]️️[emoji111]️️[emoji111]️️[emoji111]️️
Not yet unfortunately

Thank u. just received some cjp powders I bought from my fb group but have no monimor except my nsi and I'm dying to try it x
Which FB group is selling CJP?
It's really the monomer that you need.
I doubt you'd get great results mixing systems and your insurance might not cover you either.

Last edited:
Sorry to revive an old thread but I found this one when I was searching for more about the CJP system.

I've just ordered the trial kit with both liquids and a few different powders.

I'm excited to receive it and try it now but I'm wondering if anybody's opinions have changed since this thread was created/last replied too?

Are you all still team CJP or has time changed things?

I'd love to know!

Sorry to revive an old thread but I found this one when I was searching for more about the CJP system.

I've just ordered the trial kit with both liquids and a few different powders.

I'm excited to receive it and try it now but I'm wondering if anybody's opinions have changed since this thread was created/last replied too?

Are you all still team CJP or has time changed things?

I'd love to know!

I still think it's amazing!! Love their size 10 brush too. Files like a dream, and no more lifting. Best thing I did was switch to cjp, my times much better now

I still think it's amazing!! Love their size 10 brush too. Files like a dream, and no more lifting. Best thing I did was switch to cjp, my times much better now

Ooh! Yay!

I'm so excited! I've been struggling to find a system to use once I'm qualified and I'm hoping that this will be the one!

Thanks for the reply!

Ooh! Yay!

I'm so excited! I've been struggling to find a system to use once I'm qualified and I'm hoping that this will be the one!

Thanks for the reply!
No worries, it is a drier system so u don't need as much liquid

100% glad I made the switch!

Enough so that I've actually got nearly a full bottle of the huuuge CND monomer just going to waste... roughly £200 down the drain but I can't bring myself to use it anymore! :o

Just realised when I last wrote in this thread I was debating switching.... best decision I made!

Just realised when I last wrote in this thread I was debating switching.... best decision I made!
Thanks so much to adding this into the thread!

My order is arriving today and I am so overly excited to try it now!!

I hope I can get along with it!
I'm spending the time leading up to its delivery cleaning the house and as soon as it arrives I'm getting all my stuff out and having a play around!

I cannot wait lol!

Latest posts

Back