Classic eyelash extensions, advice needed!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BethLoulou

Reaction score
Hey, i’m new to this site so i hope i am asking in the correct place. I am a new qualified classic eyelash extension technician but feeling really disheartened with my progress. It’s currently taking me 4 hours to do a set and i’m not managing to lash all of the natural lashes! I’m doing friends and family for free and have done around 10 full sets but so far not seeing any progress! the lashes are falling out within a few days too. I really want to be a good lash tech but i just feel like i’m getting nowhere. Any advice from lash techs who have been in my position would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• E38048EA-6F54-4F22-B87B-9F3AEC6208FD.jpeg
    E38048EA-6F54-4F22-B87B-9F3AEC6208FD.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 37
  • 2F5A15A5-EF4F-46EC-B5A3-27EB3F46C40D.png
    2F5A15A5-EF4F-46EC-B5A3-27EB3F46C40D.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 36
Could it be the glue your using? You need to be making sure that you can find a straight lash to place your individual one on top of. Curled up lashes and the individual lash wont sit on it very well. Hope this helps

Yes it could be the glue but i thought it was more how i was applying the lash that was the problem. Good tip though about applying it on a straight lash. Thanks so much! 😊

Latest posts

Back