Classic lash extension brands

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissJulesBeauty

Reaction score
Hello, I have taken a little time away from lash extensions due to ill health. I had a brain tumour that affected my optical nerve and so my vision wasn't great for a while. I am doing well now though and have been given the green light to resume. My vision is back to normal. However, it has been over a year and so I am going to look at some refresher training and maybe even a brand switch. I was using lash fx previously. Is this still a leading brand or is there something better out there that people are loving? x

I think leading brand is London lash pro , it has been years and still the best quality lashes in U.K.

Thank you for your reply Julia. I will have a read about them x

I love lash base. Best glue I’ve ever used xx

Your best option is to speak to trainers in your area as it will help you get a feel for the support you get if you book with that company. Training and support are so important so it is key that you feel confident that you are booking with the right company or trainer x

I was trained with Lash FX originally and the training was fine but it was a busy class and I just don't feel I got the one on one support I needed. I did a one day refresher course with a one on one tutor and I feel a little better about things. I have got my first client tomorrow so wish me luck x

Sorry to hear that’s you’ve had a bad time with your health! Glad to hear you’re coming back to rights 🥰 I love lash base. They do testers of the adhesive etc. Really easy to work with!

Latest posts

Back