SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlottehana

Reaction score
Hi all!!

I’ve been practising lash extensions on family members but due to COVID I haven’t been able to branch out and practice on anyone else. I just wondered if anyone could possibly give me any feedback on the sets I’ve done? The top two were the first sets I ever did and the last two are the most recent, there’s 2 months between them.

i feel like I’m too self critical and can’t see my own progress but everyone seems to say I’m making progress so thought I’d reach out for some feedback and advice!

thanks so much!
Charl x
B5683901-B762-4A9F-91E0-C5B7B39FC56B.jpeg

I’m just starting out too, how long did it take you to do your first set? You’ve really improved though! Xx

Hey, you are doing great just continue to practice as much as you can, maybe work on the inner corners to finish off the look, try lashing all the lashes so you don't have gaps, and be mindful of the direction of the lash when you place them. I know with covid I have had to continue practicing on my strip lashes which has been frustrating. You are improving it really looks good and it gets easier.Xx

I’m just starting out too, how long did it take you to do your first set? You’ve really improved though! Xx

Hey! It took me literally around 4 hours for my first set!! I’ve got my time down to about two and a half hours now! Thanks so much!!xx

Hey, you are doing great just continue to practice as much as you can, maybe work on the inner corners to finish off the look, try lashing all the lashes so you don't have gaps, and be mindful of the direction of the lash when you place them. I know with covid I have had to continue practicing on my strip lashes which has been frustrating. You are improving it really looks good and it gets easier.Xx

Thanks so much! That’s so helpful, I do find I struggle with the inner corners abit so may start focusing on them first! Xx

Latest posts

Back