Classic lash extension tweezers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

belsbeauty

Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering what tweezers are highly recommended for classic lashes? What are peoples favourites?
Thank you x

I think tweezers are one of the things where people have their own preference so what works for one might not work for the next person. I personally prefer angled tweezers for isolation but I know a lot of people prefer straight so its worth trying what works for you. Tweezers also have got different lengths and weight so you might find a lighter tweezer easier or one with a bit more weight. Its definitely worth having a few to play with as your preference might also change over time x

Thank you for the feedback, maybe I should order a few and try some out. So far I’ve been using angled tweezers for isolation and they’ve been fine it’s just the tweezers used for the lash which I’m finding quite small. X

Yes the fine point tweezers seem very fiddly at the beginning but you get used to it. You could try an angled or also a straight tweezer for the pickup. There is another type called the x-type which I personally dont get on with but some people love them (bit like marmite) ;) x

Yes the fine point tweezers seem very fiddly at the beginning but you get used to it. You could try an angled or also a straight tweezer for the pickup. There is another type called the x-type which I personally dont get on with but some people love them (bit like marmite) ;) x

Thank you for your help. I’ll deffo try a few x

I think tweezers are one of the things where people have their own preference so what works for one might not work for the next person. I personally prefer angled tweezers for isolation but I know a lot of people prefer straight so its worth trying what works for you. Tweezers also have got different lengths and weight so you might find a lighter tweezer easier or one with a bit more weight. Its definitely worth having a few to play with as your preference might also change over time x

I so far prefer an angled tweezer for isolation as well. Like everyone has said I deffo do prefer one pair of pick up tweezers too. I bought a few to try but always go back to one. Thank you for the advice [emoji4] x

Latest posts

Back