Classic lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lashfab

Reaction score
Hi ,am trying to start up a business in semi permanent lashes and am qualified in KG but find there products really expensive for someone who is starting off and going to be selling them at a low price to bring in clients . Am considering sticking to using there glue and changing lashes to a cheaper brand , can anyone give me advice on individual classic lashes is there much difference in the expensive brands and cheaper brands ? is Ebay a No NO !! for purchasing individual lashes ?
Any advice would be appreciated .

I personally would not buy cheap products as it can devalue the treatment. Lash extensions are a premium or luxury treatment and it involves a lot of skill and time so clients need to pay for that. If you are building your business then dont take short cuts when it comes to quality (products or the treatment itself) as it will reflect on the service you are providing and it is a downward spiral.

I agree, your prices should take into account the cost per service and time taken. If you start off offering a quality service you are more likely to have a successful business x

Thanks for the advice I'll just have to put my prices up to cover cost of products and time x

I agree with the advice above, you also shouldn’t offer lashes at such a low price anyway. Start as you mean to go on, there is no point building up a client base of people who only want to spend a small amount. You will find it difficult to raise your prices in future. Buy quality products and charge a higher price, cheap products feel stiff and plastic-like when the clients wear them so it’s likely they won’t return.

Latest posts

Back