Classic lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hjcoop

Reaction score
Hi all
I’ve passed my classic lash course and have done a number of models in the last two months. I’m pretty confident now and when applying them they look amazing (if I do say so myself) however when my clients open their eyes they don’t seem very noticeable. I know classics are less volume etc. I’ve tried different lengths and different thickness but when they open their eyes you just can’t notice the lashes.
What am I doing wrong or does anyone have any tips ??? Xxx

Hi!
I'm new to lashes myself so I'm not massively experienced! But I'm just wondering what curl are you using?

I've started with a C curl because I was told its an all round good curl for most eyes but I've noticed its alot more wow on some eyes than it is on others... I suppose it's all just about learning which curl suits different lash types :)

Hi!
I'm new to lashes myself so I'm not massively experienced! But I'm just wondering what curl are you using?

I've started with a C curl because I was told its an all round good curl for most eyes but I've noticed its alot more wow on some eyes than it is on others... I suppose it's all just about learning which curl suits different lash types :)

Hey I’ve used C D and CC curls and different thickness etc. Maybe cause I’m used to Russians and seeing Russians on people rather than classics!
All trial and error I suppose x

Hey I’ve used C D and CC curls and different thickness etc. Maybe cause I’m used to Russians and seeing Russians on people rather than classics!
All trial and error I suppose x
Awwh yeah maybe that's it! They won't have the dramatic change that you're used to seeing! I'm sure they've made a big difference to your clients though :)

Latest posts

Back