Clay Canes With Pink Cancer Ribbon???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoJoJ-C

Reaction score
Hi, i have been looking for some clay canes but with the cancer ribbon on them as October is breast cancer awarness month and would like some but cant seem to find any in the uk. Have looked on the dollshouse site and others but none with pink ribbon. Any ideas?

Thanks

I don't know about the UK, but I just bought this one from BeautyTech online shop:

BeautyTech Shoppe : Pink Breast Cancer Ribbon Clay Cane [KP804] - $3.00

I've bought lots of canes there before and they are fabulous! My husband picked them up for me on a recent trip to the States, so we didn't have to pay a fortune to have them sent here.

I also know that Cat Therien makes them too (there's a graphic halfway down her page here: C.A.Therien Polymer Clay Arts )

I'll be placing an order with Cat shortly, so I'd be happy to include it in with mine if you don't want to pay shipping just for one cane (this offer is open to anyone who wants anything from her site!)

Let me know!
Dawn

I listed a huge list of clay artist that you can buy from direct. The breast cancer ribbon that Cat and Bonnie have are the two best that I have seen and I have the other ones as well. The list for the artist is on here somewhere, it was moved and shortened because some of the artist sell them on ebay and you can't post ebay links on here:cry:. The full list is on my forum as well as www.nailsmag.com

The ones that you got is made by an artist on ebay. Her name is Karen Perry. Her canes are sold raw for $4.25 each US price. Cane is about 1/2 inch in diameter and 3 inches long. You would then reduce them and bake them. That 3 inch cane raw makes a huge amount of nail art canes once they are reduced. If you would like any information let me know. I can hook you up with artist that will teach you everything. I am getting ready to take classes myself. You can also slice the canes before you bake them if you have problems getting them really thin.

Thank you for all your help on this, love this site.

xx

Bio-Sculpture are selling the stickers. Can't remember the number but there is an article in this months 'Scratch'

I should have some of these available any day now, I'm (im)patiently waiting for them! :)

Did you get yours from Bonnie? I am always looking into different ones to layer them. It is a really cool efffect.

Latest posts

Back