Clay lightner?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chattichic

Reaction score
I used freelights on a lady last week for first time and was underwhelmed tbh. She was a level 5 with a box dye over it. I have only ever used osmo but wanted to try something different.
Anybody got opinions on freelights or other products? Was ton between that and swarzkopf.

I used freelights on a lady last week for first time and was underwhelmed tbh. She was a level 5 with a box dye over it. I have only ever used osmo but wanted to try something different.
Anybody got opinions on freelights or other products? Was ton between that and swarzkopf.
I personally don't like freelights. I think it's often miss sold. It doesn't give a good lift, and generally I'd only use it if you were looking to lift 2-3 levels. A good clay bleach that I've used is Framesi De colour B clay lightner. But I've also heard good things about blondme and guy tangs clay bleach :)

Thanks for your reply. How many shades lighter do you get with framesi?

Thanks for your reply. How many shades lighter do you get with framesi?
9 levels. It's also safe to use on scalp, but not in foil.

I usually would use freelights if I was beliaging a lighter virgin hair. Say level 7-8. I mean its not really designed for lifting much colour let alone box dye.

Latest posts

Back