Clean 9 detox

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxhaylzxx

Reaction score
Has anybody done this before and how did you find it?

I have been waiting for 9 days where I have no plans to eat out or go out drinking and the time is now.

I have just started this morning, I've got two quietish days today and tomo so thought it would be a good idea to start the first two days today.

I know this a old post but how did u find the clean 9? Did u manage to keep the weight off? How much did lose?

I was thinking about doing it. Its a Lil pricey tho? Does weight actually stay off

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek mobile app

I used to retail this product. Like everything else, maybe OK for a quick fix, but, lets be honest, nothing beats sensible eating and a little more exercise for the weight to stay off and do it healthily.

The aloe drinking gel has been known to cause rather rapid bowel movements. This could result in a loss of too much body fluid, so if you decide to do it, be wary.

I'd advise keeping your well earned money in your purse and buying some nutritious healthy food instead, and, lets face it, you could buy an awful lot for the price of the Clean 9!

Admittedly I don't know the science behind it, but any diet which is so restricted is not going to result in weight staying down when normal eating resumes.
I've done the Cambridge diet a few times and it's great for a quick fix but the weight didn't stay off.
I'd spend the money on healthy food instead

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back