Clean & Easy Hemp wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marie111

Reaction score
Has anyone managed to find & try the clean & easy hemp wax? I've seen it advertised a couple of times in mags but haven't managed to track it down yet.
Marie

do they sell it in ellisons catologue?? r u going to excel they will prob have it there hth xx

I would have a look at excel. Not long to go now. :D

hi ya just noticed your in newcastle i think there is a show at g mex in manchester soon xx

Hi Marie

There are a few other brands you might want to consider to (its something i have just looked into for my salon) anyways the other ones i have found so far are : hive of beaauty, depilieve (which have plastic holsters, so no burnt hands ;) and the heads are only 35p bargain), salon system and ceteum.

Also PHD but i know some people havnt got on with that as its not roller waxing.

Hope i havnt confused you ;) i like to research thoroughly when i am investing in a new product or system, so i hope i have been of some help.

The Main distributor is Grafton International, call them on 08451 301 511, they will have the range where as Ellisons may be limited to only part of the range.

Latest posts

Back