Clean & Easy Roller Waxing Temperature

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alexandrajames

Reaction score
What temperature should my Clean & Easy Roller Wax Be set at? Ive currently got it on half past , but does go really cold quick?!

Thank you

Do you have the instructional dvd and do you have the thermal sleeve?

Make sure you put the plastic cover down after you remove the cartridges. I have it just a bit above half way on the temperature dial. If you have air conditioning or a fan on it does cool quicker.

Yes I do have the dvd some where lol. Its just finding it!

Ill try turning the temp up slighlty. thank you xx

I found that even with the thermo sleeve it tends to cool down too quickly I make sure I return it back to the heater after every application.

I have just recently brought the clean and easy roller waxing system having used it many years ago just after i qualified. Basically i waxed my own legs and bikini and the system is not quite how i rememebered!!!! the wax went on lovely i then applied my strip then when i tried to remove it it just didnt remove and the wax just stuck to my leg in big clumps!!! I also tried waxing my husbands back and exactly the same happened again!! why is this????? im sure it didnt happen when i used it years ago!!! in sooooo disappointed with it!! does any else have this problem??? thanks in advance

I have just recently brought the clean and easy roller waxing system having used it many years ago just after i qualified. Basically i waxed my own legs and bikini and the system is not quite how i rememebered!!!! the wax went on lovely i then applied my strip then when i tried to remove it it just didnt remove and the wax just stuck to my leg in big clumps!!! I also tried waxing my husbands back and exactly the same happened again!! why is this????? im sure it didnt happen when i used it years ago!!! in sooooo disappointed with it!! does any else have this problem??? thanks in advance

I've had this happen in the past - have you cleaned the skin properly before applying the wax? Make sure you use the pre-clean and if still unsure smooth on a little talc. I've also changed from the paper type strips to the fabric strips and am much happier using those - it was only with the paper strips I found it wasn't gripping the wax as much :)

I had this problem too. I got a friend round to be guinea pig, and while the talc definitely helped, it wasn't perfect. I'm wondering if it's the wax that comes with it? The lady that does my waxing uses the same heater system but her cartridges look like they're the same as a standard tea tree (creamy green looking) and I don't recall that ever happening with these? I wonder if anyone else can shed any light?
X

I too had the same problem with the wax cooling too quickly on application when I used to use the clean and easy system. I think that room temperature makes a difference to how quickly the wax cools but I am sure when I first started using it about 10 years ago, it was never as bad as it is now. For that reason I have now switched to the phd system which I find much better because the wax doesn't need to be removed immediately after application as it doesn't cool down and solidify at the same time. It must be something to do with the wax I think. Hth :)

I have just recently brought the clean and easy roller waxing system having used it many years ago just after i qualified. Basically i waxed my own legs and bikini and the system is not quite how i rememebered!!!! the wax went on lovely i then applied my strip then when i tried to remove it it just didnt remove and the wax just stuck to my leg in big clumps!!! I also tried waxing my husbands back and exactly the same happened again!! why is this????? im sure it didnt happen when i used it years ago!!! in sooooo disappointed with it!! does any else have this problem??? thanks in advance[/QUOTe

Sounds like it may be one or a combination of things - your legs need exfoliating and moisturising - could be too dry. The wax was not applied thinly enough/overlapped in places, wax too cool, room too cool, not enough pressure applied in application or removal, removal process too slow, incorrect prep for the skin type, keep lid closed between use. The best wax is the vitamin E wax, which C&E do. I have used this system happily since it came out and it usually is one of these factors.

Latest posts

Back