Clean + Easy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombini

Reaction score
I have taken my ABC heater to the salon & decided to get the phd jpod for mobile (big mistake ! :irked: ) imo its nothing like the original phd heater & takes 3 times as long to heat up so im going to get rid before i smash it up.

My dilema is that do i get a mini wax pot suitable for facial waxing & risk someone booking half a leg wax which means i would have to get the abc heater from the salon or do i get the clean + easy petite heater ???

The petite heater only has the facial & bikini size cartridges i think. I don't want to get the full size heater as i hardly ever do leg waxing so would be no point as far as i can see.
I have not used clean + easy for a couple of years and can't remember if the bikini size roller would be sufficent for a leg wax ? What do you think ?

Hi Juliette,
I use the clean & easy system for mobile waxing but have the larger system and find it very good, takes about 15-20 mins to warm up and I find if I plug in immediately on arrival by the time I've put the couch up, got the client comfy and cleansed its just about ready. The bikini sized head is approx one inch wide so you could get away with it on a half leg it would just take a bit longer than usual but if you don't do many then I would say it'd be ok as the leg heads are only about 2 inches wide, hth Wendy x

i use a clean and easy system too, and i love it. dead easy to use, and so much better than a pot.

I love my clean + easy system, have the large one and the petite one. I think you might be struggling to do a leg wax with the small roller heads though, it would take a long time, you'd never do a full leg with it, not without it taking all day! Fantastic system though, has never let me down, touch wood! x

thanx guys, think i will go for the standard size heater if its easy to use mobile :)

Hi there

We use the Clean & Easy Spa Unit mobile & in house.
Heating time is fab - giving the chocolate wax a try next.

IMO it;s a fab lil unit.:)

XX J XX

Latest posts

Back