Quantcast

Clean Eating

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Sophie1

Reaction score
Hi does anyone follow a clean eating diet?

I have just joined up to a three month challenge and wondered if anyone had any good meal ideas etc x

izzidoll

Strictly Scottish Geek!
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Could you explain what this is and what the benefits are meant to be?

Sophie1

Reaction score
Sure... The idea is that you cut all refined sugar from your diet. On the 3 month challenge I am doing you are also not aloud carbs after 4pm and no cow dairy and caffeine at all. Also you have to drink at least 2lts of water a day.

Some of the benefits are:
Healthy skin
Clear mind
Sleeping well
Weight loss
No bloating

WaxGirl

Reaction score
Sure... The idea is that you cut all refined sugar from your diet. On the 3 month challenge I am doing you are also not aloud carbs after 4pm and no cow dairy and caffeine at all. Also you have to drink at least 2lts of water a day.

Healthy skin
Clear mind
Sleeping well
Weight loss
No bloating
sounds great what calorie intake per day?

ive been on similar low carb high protein plan in last 4 weeks and its worked fab given me better results than anything ive done before and helped stop the binge eating/starving habit I was in

PicklePie

Reaction score
If you're serious about it, I have used the Truly Madly Healthy books and protein powder. There are some great ideas and recipes that both me and my children love.

There is a website which has free recipes on it and I believe there is a new cook book which I have yet to order but have it on good authority that it's better than the first!

Hope this helps!

JulesLondon

Reaction score
What about Deliciously Ella? She's become really popular recently and has an app and a blog with recipes etc as well as a cookbook. Also Hemsley & Hemsley xx

Cholo

Reaction score
The Coconut Mama is good. There are also some nice recipes on Davina McCalls website (she does 5 weeks to sugar free).

Also, try googling Paleo recipes.

Good luck.

Reidebot

Down the Rabbit hole.
Reaction score
I follow a vegan clean eating diet.
I have a recipe book. If you have an idea of what you want to eat flavour wise I can write out some recipes tonight.

swilks12

Reaction score
This has some fab recommendations in it thanks!

lou lou north

Reaction score

Healthy skin
Clear mind
Sleeping well
Weight loss
No bloating
So when you say no cow dairy, does that mean you can eat sheep and goat dairy?

blossom

Reaction score
Basically i have realised this is what i did a couple of years ago for a month and i lost 16 lb and a load of bloat.

Really hard to keep up i find but i would probably have the figure i would like if i did lol

Latest posts