Clean ice blonde - slight colour correction + shadow root using Redken eq

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MK.ext

Reaction score
Hi girls, I'm after a little advice! I trained as a hairdresser many years ago but got into the hair extension business pretty much soon after so haven't kept up to date on my colouring skills as much as I'd like.
I'm going to be doing my sisters blonde (a bit of a colour correction) so I'm frazzled thinking about it. Her last hairdresser attempted to a full head of platinum (all over) which looked good to my sister, but to me there is bands of a white level 10 with no pigment and then her ends from ear down is a level 10 but with yellow undertones that have become quite apparent.
So...recently I created a gorgeous clean platinum using redken eq 09v, 09p, and clear, so was thinking of aiming for the same formula again just different measurements. But....seeing as her hair is absolutely white in areas I'm wondering would these stain while counteracting the yellow? I want this as bright and clean icy white as possible so my other thought was to use redken eq 10vv but have no used this before? I help or thoughts appreciated :)

Latest posts

Back