Cleaning brushes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail_princess87

Reaction score
Hi all! Does anyone have any tips on cleaning thir brush? I clean mine in fresh monomer after every use and occasionally between uses but I can't seem to get rid of the yellow monomer coming out of the ferrule (is that right? I mean the very top of the brush). It's a pro styler :irked:

Your brush is contaminated.
You can try to soak it in clean monomer for 24 hrs or longer, this some times works,
also some people shampoo theirs but i have not so don't know about that one,
if you cant get it clean you will have to buy a new brush head for it, pro stylers have replaceable heads so you don't need to buy a full brush with handle hth

Thanks I have a spare but you know what it's like when you get used to your own X

I know exactly what you mean,
mine had developed the habit of collecting acrylic and setting up on me so i kept soaking it cos i loved my brush, (my fault for working too wet)
but i worked out in the long run it was cheaper to buy a new head for it than keep soaking it in the expensive monomer,
and my new brush works even better and doesn't cost me a small fortune in monomer lol

Latest posts

Back