Cleaning gel brush?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moonrat

Reaction score
Hi just want to know how to clean my gel brush (which product) when using Eco Gel Polish? I am Shellac trained so don't use a gel brush, however I want to use Eco gel polish for my Swaroski Crystal Pedi!! I got my gorg gel brush from S2 so don't want to wreck it LOL X

I just use isopropyl alcohol, the same product used to remove inhibition layer after curing gel x

Fab, thanks! seems a simple question, but I know how easy it is to ruin expensive brushes x

Isopropyl will ruin your gel brush after a while....

I clean my Gel brush with the cleanser for my system.

I use my bio-gel remover then work some gel back into the brush to keep it moist & stop it drying out.

I have a brush for each gel type which helps heaps!! Ie 5 brushes

To the OP I would just buy a cheap brush for my crystal pedis and save my good brush for when you train in other systems. That is if you are going to train in other systems...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Just a thought if you are trained in shellac but not gels will you be cover by your insurance to use the gel. Sorry to put a downer on it but might be a good idea to check.

Just a thought if you are trained in shellac but not gels will you be cover by your insurance to use the gel. Sorry to put a downer on it but might be a good idea to check.

Hi I have a Gel polish (generic) qualification as well, but we used one with a brush, like shellac, not a pot one on the training! I presumed I would be insured for any Gel polish...I will check with insurance just in case THANKS for the advice x

Latest posts

Back