cleaning nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Debs

Reaction score
Whay does everyone use to clean the natural nail underneath the tip as it grows out?
Some people manage to keep their nails really clean, mine look awful.
I`ve also wondered if using nailbrite would damage the overlay

hi deb
have to say it's nailbrite for me and they look nice and clean :D

Hi ya Debs,
Nailbrite will do the trick................
It wont damage natural nails or overlays...........
We use it all the time..........

Love Ruth xxxx

Thanks girls, I`ll give it a go.
I`ve used it on stained natural nails with great results but was unsure about using it with enhancements, I`ve had no success as yet getting MSDS sheets with this product too, any ideas???????

I was having this problem myself getting the nails cleaned underneath.

Where may I purchase Nailbrite from? Is it a liquid? Do you just wipe underneath with a nail wipe?

? ?

Stephanie Morris said:
I was having this problem myself getting the nails cleaned underneath.

Where may I purchase Nailbrite from? Is it a liquid? Do you just wipe underneath with a nail wipe?

:?: :?:

Hi Stephanie

Nailbrite is a whitening scrub/paste - you simply apply to the underside of the nails and leave for up to a minute and then scrub with your damp nail brush or you can simply apply the paste directly to a nail brush and scrub away! I use mine all the time and it really does the job.

I get mine from my local One Stop Nail Shop but you can phone an order in if you don't live close to one.

Thank you.

I have seen loads of posts talking about the 'One Stop Nail Shops', are these shops purely for Creative Techs?? Also where can I find a list of the shop locations??

?

Stephanie,
you can buy most things from the OSNS providing you show you`re professional. You cannot buy L&P though without creative certificate. Shops are at Salisbury, Milton Keynes, Manchester, London, Leeds, Glasgow, Essex and I believe Dublin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back