Cleaning products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diane D

Reaction score
Hi guys ,
Can anyone tell me what cleaning products they are planning on using for out beds etc .
Like anti viral soap cleanser and disinfectant.
I have barbicide, surgical spirits, Dettol surface spray and disinfectant.
Anything else anyone would advise

Thanks Diane

Check out Ravair Ltd Website. They have a new Electrolysis Bottle that just adds 350ml tap water and 1/2 teaspoon of table salt and 10 mins electric charge, that makes two powerful harmless oxidants that sanitizes and cleans surfaces, degrease, etc better than any of the products mentioned in the previous post. The product has been a well kept secret for years, just google "thane" it is on TV Chanel 32 every weekend! NEVER buy those products again.

Check out Ravair Ltd Website. They have a new Electrolysis Bottle that just adds 350ml tap water and 1/2 teaspoon of table salt and 10 mins electric charge, that makes two powerful harmless oxidants that sanitizes and cleans surfaces, degrease, etc better than any of the products mentioned in the previous post. The product has been a well kept secret for years, just google "thane" it is on TV Chanel 32 every weekend! NEVER buy those products again.
OMG really thank you so much I will do that now xx

Latest posts

Back