Cleaning tools whilst mobile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zowee

Reaction score
Hey All!

Just wanted to ask what all you mobile techs use to sterilise your tools whilst out and about.
It would be helpful to know as I am due to qualify in 4 weeks but I would like to start practicing manicure, pedicure and minx on friends between classes.

Thank You in advance :)

I just sterilise as normal, using barbacide or Mundo. I take a bottle with me and decant into a jar at the clients house to put my equipment into, then it is sterilised ready for my next appointment

I keep my in an air tight container and then spray them with a sanitise before use. If I'm only doing one client I then wrap the used tools in couch roll and then wash/clean the tools and soak in Mundro at home.
If I'm doing more than 1 client, I have a small pot of Mundro I put the tools in whilst at the clients

Mundo do a spray sanitiser, which would work well for you x

Thank You :D

Looking at their website now x

i washed out a large glass jar (coffee or hotdogs etc) then i put my tools in there with barbicide and screw lid tight whilst transporting between clients, then get the jar out at clients so they see tools are clean etc. i would have used proper barbicide jar but the lid doesn't screw shut so not ideal for mobile work HTH and good luck

What is Mundo? Where can you get it?

Latest posts

Back