Cleaning your Eve Taylor facial brush ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katexx

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how they are sanitising there facial brushes. I was using a little disinfectant and hot water then standing them on there side to drip dry. but the rubber has started to melt and the blue colour is coming off :irked: They feel all sticky now. :irked:

Can anyone tell me how they are sanitising there facial brushes. I was using a little disinfectant and hot water then standing them on there side to drip dry. but the rubber has started to melt and the blue colour is coming off :irked: They feel all sticky now. :irked:

I pop mine on the top shelf of the dishwasher and they are fine. This was recommended to me by the trainer and ive never had a problem with them.

Give them a call and ask them if you are unsure. Ive never had one go sticky on me.

I pop mine on the top shelf of the dishwasher and they are fine. This was recommended to me by the trainer and ive never had a problem with them.

This is what I do too, it works a treat!

Latest posts

Back