Cleanliness is next to Geekiness!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcmog

Reaction score
Dear Geeks

How do you keep your computer keyboards nice and clean in your lovely salons and offices? Mine is driving me nuts and I'm unwilling to touch it! I clean it with alcohol spray frequently but it's the nooks and crannies that are scaring me!

xx

I tend to use an old tooth brush and and quick do with the brush on the hoover and that keeps it lovely and clean.

I use a touch of vinegar for the screen too as it doesn't smear hth's

dont do what sassy hassy did and hoover it...she lost her comma!!!,,,,,,,,, we all looked for it...pmsl......that was a very funny blog.... for us.........i just wipe mine hun...hth xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

o0h are you meant to clean your keyboard? next you'll be telling me you should clean your phone !!

does spilling wine on it count.. coz if it does mine is very clean !

o0h are you meant to clean your keyboard? next you'll be telling me you should clean your phone !!

lol......:lol::lol::lol:....fag ash use to be on mine until i stopped smoking in the house xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ummmm, whats cleaning again?:o

That's how I keep my home computer clean actually! This is my work one and it's icky (I inherited it as well so don't know where it's been!)...think I might need to bring some cotton buds in, or a toothbrush.

Sassy's hoovered comma reminds me of my old flatmate's missing return key that we found in the cat's bed!

xx

ummmm, whats cleaning again?:o

Think it involves cloths, and polish, and a machine called a hoover, and washing things and putting things away in the proper place, etc, etc, etc.............Don't think about it, it's all just too stressful! I never think about it and I do just fine!

Marion x

dont do what sassy hassy did and hoover it...she lost her comma!!!,,,,,,,,, we all looked for it...pmsl......that was a very funny blog.... for us.........i just wipe mine hun...hth xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yep step away from the hoover, I had to replace my comma key with the F12 key and it still confuses me now! :( ... and I still have a dirty keyboard!

:Scared: CLEANING??!!

I demand that this thread be removed and the originator of said thread be drawn and quartered...immediately!!! :D

oooooh right! wondered what that contraption was for in the cupboard under the stairs!

I don't DO housework UNLESS I have guests coming over! Thats why I could never work from home! It would just be far too stressful and knackering!

In our old house we never cleaned the skirting boards, we just replaced them instead!

oooooh right! wondered what that contraption was for in the cupboard under the stairs!

I don't DO housework UNLESS I have guests coming over! Thats why I could never work from home! It would just be far too stressful and knackering!

In our old house we never cleaned the skirting boards, we just replaced them instead!

is that the same as your cooker aswell hun?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...xx:hug:

:Scared: CLEANING??!!

I demand that this thread be removed and the originator of said thread be drawn and quartered...immediately!!! :D

If you saw the state of my house you'd know I'm okay really - at the weekend I found some dead flowers in the spare room that my mother brought before Christmas :eek:, mmm, fragrant!
xx

Latest posts

Back