Quantcast

Clear acrylic mixed with Barry M eyeshadow?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

fairydust

Reaction score
Can u do this? Or is it a stupid idea? Imagine the exciting coloured acrylics it would make! Does anybody do this?

RachelLynch

Reaction score
I've mixed mica powder with acrylic, why don't you have a play x

Attachments

kasik

Reaction score
I was thinking the same, I have got some micas on the shelf, I need to find time to try this. You can mix glitters, so why not micas? And I guess eye shadow is not very different? You have some interesting eyeshadow on your mind? DO not forget to take pics! :)

amurphy105

Reaction score
I've used mac. I've also used sand, glitter from michaels, pearl pigments for candle making, and cheaper eyeshadow. I always put a thin layer of clear on the nail bed first, in case it might stain. And with any new product, I always test myself first to see how it holds up. :)

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

fairydust

Reaction score
And has it lasted ok? Don't want them to all lift. Good idea to put clear on first. What is mica powder?

Nessaboo

Reaction score
What a fab idea!! i may have to try this myself!

fairydust

Reaction score
I did it today. My mate was booked in so she was guinea pig! Mixed clear nsi with barry m midnight blue. It felt silky when applying like a really smooth texture (bit wierd) but it did set rock hard and the end result was a wicked irredesent dark blue,looked great! Fingers crossed it lasts! If it does then I'm gonna buy half of superdrug!

Latest posts