Clear acrylic mixed with Barry M eyeshadow?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fairydust

Reaction score
Can u do this? Or is it a stupid idea? Imagine the exciting coloured acrylics it would make! Does anybody do this?

I've mixed mica powder with acrylic, why don't you have a play x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339349739.921163.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339349739.921163.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 303
I was thinking the same, I have got some micas on the shelf, I need to find time to try this. You can mix glitters, so why not micas? And I guess eye shadow is not very different? You have some interesting eyeshadow on your mind? DO not forget to take pics! :)

I've used mac. I've also used sand, glitter from michaels, pearl pigments for candle making, and cheaper eyeshadow. I always put a thin layer of clear on the nail bed first, in case it might stain. And with any new product, I always test myself first to see how it holds up. :)

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

And has it lasted ok? Don't want them to all lift. Good idea to put clear on first. What is mica powder?

What a fab idea!! i may have to try this myself!

I did it today. My mate was booked in so she was guinea pig! Mixed clear nsi with barry m midnight blue. It felt silky when applying like a really smooth texture (bit wierd) but it did set rock hard and the end result was a wicked irredesent dark blue,looked great! Fingers crossed it lasts! If it does then I'm gonna buy half of superdrug!

Latest posts

Back