Clear acrylic sculpts?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jo's Nails

Reaction score
I have been asked for a set of clear nails. I am not sure if client knows what she wants but she wants to paint them a coral colour. I was going to sculpt. Have any of you other techs been asked for clear acrylics is it all the rage or is it just me that finds this unusual?xx

Didn't want to read & run. I do know some people like the clear tip look but as you I'd be unsure if she knows exactly what she wants. She may just think it's cheaper to not have p&w as she is painting them?

If she just wanted clear to be natural I'd show her sheer pink as well

I have found that when clients ask for clear tips, what they actually mean is natural.
Using a clear powder to sculpt out a tip does not look natural, and th client would alwasy have to keep a colour on.
Have you a natural/ivory coloured powder that you can use to sculpt the free edge?

I have a few clients what have this done! They like it because they have the length and shape, they can change their colour when they fancy a change:) I do it With a cover powder tho and not clear that way they get even coverage when applying polish.

I didn't get to do them had our times mixed up but she has re booked for the week end. I will find what she wants in consultation, she seemed a bit shy yesterday. I do have a natural, sheer pink powder and now have a cover pink that I can show her and find out exactly what she is looking for. Thanks for your reply's that's great:biggrin:.xx

I'm wearing clear sculpts just now but they are covered with polish (China Glaze Limbo Bimbo) I wouldn't wear them on their own though.

Like Izzy says or She could mean a natral nail overlay .

Latest posts

Back