Clear gel polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leni

Reaction score
Hi,
I haven't been here for a loooong time.

I have now a question. A new customer wants a gel polish but without any color. How shall I do that? would base and a top coat be enough? I have more than 160 colors to choose from but she wants blank.

Last edited:
Put your base coat on a layer of gel and then top coat as your base and top on there own won't give any strength x

What brand do you have?
I use cnd shellac.
I would do base coat + 1 coat clearly pink + top coat
OR
Brisa base coat + brisa lite smoothing gel + brisa top coat

If you have no really natural almost clear colours for the colour coat then wouldn't base coat and 2 coats of top coat work? Would just maybe make removal time take slightly longer x

I use mainly OPI and a Dutch product. She specifically asked for no color, only clear gel polish

I don't know if the brands you work with have a product like it, but I'm trained with artistic colour gloss and they have a strengthening correction gel, it's clear and you use it after base coat and before colour and top coat, it would add an extra layer for a clear gel polish instead of having to have colour and adds more strength than just base and top coat

CND Brisa Lite smoothing gel or CND Shellac Clearly Pink or inkLondon Fortifying gel ☺

Latest posts

Back