Clear sculpting forms for Brisa Lite Sculpting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gattia

Reaction score
Im after some clear sculpting forms to use with my Brisa Lite Sculpting Gel. I would normally just buy from Sweet Squared but they have been out of stock for a while. Can anyone recommend a brand that is good quality as an alternative? Thank you :)

I know I wanted the clear formation tips but they have been out of stock with those also :(

The only other clear forms I've come across are from The Edge, I couldn't vouch for them personally though, I need to get hold of some myself soon.

I'd like to know this too as I have my course at the end of March. The Edge are quite thick, and I couldn't get any at my local suppliers. Will be interesting to see if anyone knows anywhere until S2 have got some back in stock xx

Should you be unable to get the forms you require from S2 (perhaps you can ask them when they're expected to be back in stock?), it may be useful to know that both NSI and IBD make clear nail forms also.

Im after some clear sculpting forms to use with my Brisa Lite Sculpting Gel. I would normally just buy from Sweet Squared but they have been out of stock for a while. Can anyone recommend a brand that is good quality as an alternative? Thank you :)

I'm also looking for some as my training is this Thursday, so I want to be able to practise after! After a search I've found Young Nails also do clear forms. x

In a pinch would using the silver L&P forms be ok IF you did a very thin layer of clear cured then removed the form. Use the clear layer as a base for the rest of your application.

I know the light won't go through the form but the clear will be thin and will be getting plenty of light the rest of the service

Just an idea
Vicki x

I know I wanted the clear formation tips but they have been out of stock with those also :(

have you tried the clear velocity tips hun, no contact area and easier to blend xx

In a pinch would using the silver L&P forms be ok IF you did a very thin layer of clear cured then removed the form. Use the clear layer as a base for the rest of your application.

I know the light won't go through the form but the clear will be thin and will be getting plenty of light the rest of the service

Just an idea
Vicki x

Hi Vicki. I have done a set of sculpted extensions with BL. I used my Bio Sculpture forms and extended in clear sculpting then proceeded from there once I removed the forms. :)

I'm using the nsi clear forms and they are good :)

have you tried the clear velocity tips hun, no contact area and easier to blend xx

No i haven't Souz, i really only use tips on nails bitters and heard the formations were the best bet for this... will velocity be just as good then?
x

Try ringing round the academy's to see if they have any in stock?
CA Manchester
CAs Scotland
CA Bournemouth
Ellison

I used the NSI ones too and they were fine xxx

No i haven't Souz, i really only use tips on nails bitters and heard the formations were the best bet for this... will velocity be just as good then?
x

velocity have no contact area but if you cant get formation i would give them a try, i tried formation yesterday for the first time and found them harder to blend than velocity but that may just be me xx

I also use NSI Balance clear forms for gel work and I love them:)
They stick well, hold shape well, remove easily and I have never had a problem with them.

velocity have no contact area but if you cant get formation i would give them a try, i tried formation yesterday for the first time and found them harder to blend than velocity but that may just be me xx

This isn't quite correct its Performance Tips that have no contact area hun :)

Velocity Tips
Fast-blending; most dramatic curve.
• deep “C” curve
• micro contact area
• dramatic shape

Formation Tips
Most versatile; conforms to most nail shapes.
• gentle “C” curve
• full contact area
• natural shape

Both tips should be pre tailored before adhering to the nail resulting in minimum filing required to blend so less risk of damage to the natural nail.

This isn't quite correct its Performance Tips that have no contact area hun :)

Velocity Tips
Fast-blending; most dramatic curve.
• deep “C” curve
• micro contact area
• dramatic shape

Formation Tips
Most versatile; conforms to most nail shapes.
• gentle “C” curve
• full contact area
• natural shape

Both tips should be pre tailored before adhering to the nail resulting in minimum filing required to blend so less risk of damage to the natural nail.[/QU

oops sorry, yes they have micro contact area (couldnt remember that word when i was typing away!)...thanks for explaining to those who needed x

yes i pre tailor all my tips x

Sorry to drag up an old thread, but thought it was better than starting a new one.
I haven't sculpted in years and I have never sculpted using gel before. I'm going to have a little play. I've got the brisa lite sculpting gel. I'm going to order the clear forms. Do I also need the foil performance ones to give me a frame on my clear form (as shown in the CND video) or could I use some foil ezflow ones I have?

Thanks xxx

Sorry to drag up an old thread, but thought it was better than starting a new one.
I haven't sculpted in years and I have never sculpted using gel before. I'm going to have a little play. I've got the brisa lite sculpting gel. I'm going to order the clear forms. Do I also need the foil performance ones to give me a frame on my clear form (as shown in the CND video) or could I use some foil ezflow ones I have?

Thanks xxx

No you don't need to do the frame thing, that is just for extreme/competition nails.

The clear Performance forms are all you need and they are good to work with, and give you enough of a c curve for salon nails.

No you don't need to do the frame thing, that is just for extreme/competition nails.

The clear Performance forms are all you need and they are good to work with, and give you enough of a c curve for salon nails.

Great thank you :) do they have guides on for length etc, it doesn't look like they do xxx

Latest posts

Back