Clear Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Murnettie

Reaction score
Hi

I have had a client asking if I can do a clear shellac, as she cannot wear any colour on her nails in her job. I have no clear so can i just do a base coat and a top coat? would that work?

Cheers for reading.

Hi

I have had a client asking if I can do a clear shellac, as she cannot wear any colour on her nails in her job. I have no clear so can i just do a base coat and a top coat? would that work?

Cheers for reading.

There isn't a clear Shellac, so base and top coat is exactly what you want to do.

There is Clearly Pink, which is clear but pink toned which you/she may want to consider at some point, but for now, base and top coat is your perfect option

Hi

Cheers for reading.

I would do 1x base and 2x top. :)

Could you offer Negligee? Ever such a subtle, very natural pink? They would feel like they were still getting the full service that way.

I have lots of clients who arent meant to wear polish and they always opt for this.

I have a few clients who cant wear colour at work but love the protection they get from CND Shellac, they have 1 coat of Clearly Pink.
It doesn't colour the nail plate at all just gives them a very healthy tint.

That's great thanks girls was going to go with just the base and top coat but maybe I'll let her have a look at the barely pink and decide herself and if not go with the original plan! Cheers!

Latest posts

Back