Clear Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paige rosie

Reaction score
I wondered if anyone could help me I have a client coming in next week and she is just wanting clear how would you go about this? X

i do base and two top coats :)

You need some Brisa Lite smoothing gel which is clear :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I believe you have to have a "colour coat" between the base and top coat. I use clearly pink when anyone asks for clear. Just gives a nice healthy look x

Thank you ladies x

I would second the "Clearly Pink", as I would describe it as a 'lip gloss' for nails. Not a definite colour but subtle enough to create a healthy natural nail look but still easily removable in 8 minutes with CND Nourishing Remover. It's by far my most used colour as I use it over my glitters and foils to maintain an 8 minute removal xx

Clearly pink again.

I don't have clearly pink but use either beau or negligee depending on skin tone x

Another vote for clearly pink, I find beau has a very slightly cloudy lilac sheen to it.

Karaxxx

Clearly pink x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392638013.874249.jpg Just thought I'd post this as I have clearly pink on my nails at the mo and as you can see it's very clear and natural. I'm wearing it as I can't make my mind up on a colour!

With out a doubt clearly pink x

Sadly I have run out as I use it with glitter but my client can't have any bit of colour it has to be clear due to her job

Sadly I have run out as I use it with glitter but my client can't have any bit of colour it has to be clear due to her job

I'd say clearly pink was clear lol but if even that is too much of a colour then I'm afraid you won't be able to use shellac as there isn't anything clearer than clearly pink and I'm sure you cannot put top coat on top of base coat with nothing inbetween. Brisa Lite smoothing gel would be your next best option x

Latest posts

Back