Clear Tips / Nail Art???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bud

Reaction score
HI!
Just got back from EXCEL - LOOOOONG day, but lots of fun!!

Just a quick Q about nail art - I saw loads of pre-painted tips - on clear tips, and really liked the transparent look, but didn't see any I liked enough to splash out on a full set.

I wondered whether it's poss to create my own, by gluing on a clear tip, and using clear l&p, plus nail art?
Assuming that's all pretty straightforward... I just wondered if there are any hints for hiding the natural 'smile line' and free edge, as I'm imagining it will all show thru if it's not done properly?

I've done the Spangles Nail Art - day course, but this didn't touch on nail art with clear tips - and i've never used them before, so sorry if i'm asking a silly question!

Thanks,
Laura x

Hi laura i saw them there today as well they are lovely,i m sure you could do fome yourself you could always make sure thenail art covers the smile line but i think you can blend them in,the tip will go cloudy when blende but i think i m right in saying that once youve applied your overlayit will shine again this is my experience anyway.
Hope you enjoyed the show ,wanted to buy everything,watched a few demos it was interesting,i m going back tommorow to watch some more demos,

totally skint, tracey.

Thanks tracey!

I'm gonna go and do a bit of practising now!!!

Glad you had a good time - hope you get some more bargains today!!

Laura x

Latest posts

Back