Clear tips question...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lovelydama

Reaction score
I know they are clear, but I'm trying them for the first time and I wonder, do you at least file down some where the tip meets the nail or not at all? If not, does it show through at all when the nail is done? Doing p&w.

I have got some but havent used them yet. I was told that you blend them as you would natural tips, but apparently because they are transparent they disguise easily. When the product goes over you still get the glass like effect if you buff the product to a high shine!

hiya
i've just started to use them and i love them they blend beautifully, and quickly, and with no shadowing. perfect!

I'm confused now i was told u didnt have to blend them, just go over tip of enhancement as normal but not to blend.Does this make sense

I have used clear tips quite a few times and have never blended but have still had good results

sequinto said:
I'm confused now i was told u didnt have to blend them, just go over tip of enhancement as normal but not to blend.Does this make sense

I have used clear tips quite a few times and have never blended but have still had good results
the ones with cut away wells dont need blending.

sequinto said:

If you are getting the results you want then it works for you so carry on.

I always do a tiny bit of blending just for smoothness before application BUT if you are happy with the results of no blending then so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back