Click and curl eyelash perming??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EMMA AT ELITE

Reaction score

Hello there all,
Can anyone please help me?
I am trying to find where I can buy the eyelash perming system from called click and curl.
Does any1 use it?
What do you think of it?
Where do you order yours from?
Click and curl is a device that saves you using rods and sticking back the lashes, you place eyelashes in device and just click, then all the lashes roll back then you just use permin lotion etc as normal.

Thanks, Emma
:)

Hi Karen
thank you so much i have just placed an order.
do you use this system?

I'm a "Nails Only" gal for the time being.

Looks very much like an ordinary plastic eyelash curler to me.

Looks very much like an ordinary plastic eyelash curler to me.

thats what i was thinking

i do eyelash perming and i was looking at it trying to figure out how it works

Im sure someone will enlighten us but i reckon the sides have adhesive tape on to stick it to the sides ,you push up the middle to grip the lashes and then dye as normal.So it holds the lashes like a eyelash curler would until you have finished.I could of course be completely wrong:)

hi all
just to let you know the click and curl is an eyelash perming device that saves you spending ages sticking back each lash prior to perming, it is not for eyelash tints.
I did place an order for one, but the lady called me from the company yesterday and told me that they no longer sell them as therapists were finding some flaws with them. So looks like i wont be getting one after all.
Never mind, hopefully they will bring out something smiliar soon.
If anyone hears anything please keep me posted.
Thanks.
Emma.
x

hi all
just to let you know the click and curl is an eyelash perming device that saves you spending ages sticking back each lash prior to perming, it is not for eyelash tints.
I did place an order for one, but the lady called me from the company yesterday and told me that they no longer sell them as therapists were finding some flaws with them. So looks like i wont be getting one after all.
Never mind, hopefully they will bring out something smiliar soon.
If anyone hears anything please keep me posted.
Thanks.
Emma.
x

Ooh that was me confusing the issue i meant to put perm as normal not dye.

anyone do eyelash perms in the northampton area ?

I would love to learn how to do EL perms, but I have no clue where to take additional classes like that? EL extensions would be fab to learn as well :)

Latest posts

Back