Click n Tan help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkglitter-x

Reaction score
I have the click n tan and abit stuck with the dial setting... It just says anti clockwise for less and it pretty much all the way round but im using 100ml solution?! I dont know what im doing really with gun set up as its new and cant find much... I know some geeks have them so hoping for their insight and tips...

Hi,

I have the same gun, the dial has to be set literally right to the point before it comes out of the groove if that makes sense. Minus all the way. Why are you using 100 mils of solution Hun! I got taught on training only to use 35 - 50 mils xx

Hey thank you!
I was twisting it and it was like I was twisting it off! But im still using 100ml! And its running abit during application. Im just struggling to get the spray quantity right... want to cut it down to 35-50ml max! :(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hey thank you!
I was twisting it and it was like I was twisting it off! But im still using 100ml! And its running abit during application. Im just struggling to get the spray quantity right... want to cut it down to 35-50ml max! :(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Have you spoken to the person who trained you? They will be able to help.

Latest posts

Back