Client complaint

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redlottie13

JUST BE NICE
Reaction score
Hi guys so I pride myself on my very good colour work.....but this has hit me!

Client came in yesterday and said 'do whatever, I've seen your work I trust you'

Now I had a funny feeling about her from the word go... I asked lots of questions during her consultation and established she wanted to get rid of this brassy colour & banding (pic one)

I explained I would have to put dark through as a shadow ect and she would need to go slightly darker to allow for fade blah blah

And she's now going back on everything she told me! And giving it all "you have ruined me birthday by making me cry"
Best bit is she's a hairdresser (not a good one might I add ... she's just told me what I 'should' have done to her hair namely lifting tint with tint [emoji13] )

I've packed the foils in and created a shadow, I've cleaned the blonde right up and it was such a beautiful ashy delight!

Help ....should I have done more blonde?

Last edited by a moderator:
I cannot upload the photos (apparently too big) ....please can anyone interested in replying message me and I'll send the pics over x

I cannot upload the photos (apparently too big) ....please can anyone interested in replying message me and I'll send the pics over x
Hi Hun I'm more than happy to try and help send them over xx

Wow, she sounds a total drama queen and nutty as a fruitcake.
If she is a hairdresser (big IF) then she should have given you much more direction otherwise by giving you carte blanche means you don’t complain if the end result isn’t what you wanted.

If you know you did a reasonable job then just let her get on with it and don’t try to defend yourself. Be polite but don’t offer any refund and perhaps say ‘I’m sorry that you’re not happy with my work so you need to find yourself another hairdresser’.

Thinking conspiracy theories...Could this be part of a plan to slate you on social media?

Oh myyyy.... I thought the same AcidPerm!!

Admin won't let me send grrrrr

Hi Hun. Unfortunately some people will complain about anything and everything. If you are confident that what you did and the outcome was good then I wouldn’t worry. You haven’t done anything wrong. She gave you free reign which sometimes is much harder because you have no idea what their expectations are at all!!!! With clients like this I always get them to sign s colour form. Poor you tho it makes you feel like complete crap!!!!

Hi Hun. Unfortunately some people will complain about anything and everything. If you are confident that what you did and the outcome was good then I wouldn’t worry. You haven’t done anything wrong. She gave you free reign which sometimes is much harder because you have no idea what their expectations are at all!!!! With clients like this I always get them to sign s colour form. Poor you tho it makes you feel like complete crap!!!!
Really does doesn't it, feel like she just wanted to trip me up!!

Latest posts

Back