Client complaints

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelardn

Reaction score
Just received this message and unsure how to reply

Hi, I got Gel nails done on Thursday with Angela and one has snapped and another is falling off! I go away on Holiday tomorrow for 10 days and will have to get them done again/ fixed whilst im on Holiday! Could you please advise what you can do about this as you can imagine, im not to impressed having them on for just 3 days and 2 nails are ruined already.await your reply. Turner

Also it was shellac not gel and I used brisa lite smoothing gel and one nail I used brisa lite sculpting gel

You wont be able to do anything until you have assessed her nails, if she has broke a nail its not your fault x

I've never had a problem with shellac before.
She's now said its the sculpted bait that's snapped… but she's also been doing housework!!! :(

So really the problem is the client is not following aftercare

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I would be asking what time she leaves tomorrow & seeing if you can fix them, as annoying as it is when this happens & I know it's infuriating... this lady is still going on holiday with two broken nails & she'll be more inclined to tell people it's your fault... fix them before she leaves & you'll be the saviour of the hour ..

So really the problem is the client is not following aftercare

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Or the sculpture was not strong enough.

Yes I have offered to repair but she wants me there at 8 am which I am unable to do :(

I've never had a problem with shellac before.
She's now said its the sculpted bait that's snapped… but she's also been doing housework!!! :(

Most of us have to do housework!!

Having our nails done does not preclude us from doing our normal everyday chores .. if only lol.

She probley didn't follow after care I have a lady who wreaks hers within days from cleaning and not wearing gloves.

If I have my nails done am I unable to do housework?

If it was me I would be going out of my way to sort these two nails out first thing.tomorrow. I would offer her 8am if possible xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek

She wants a refund now!!

I bet she does!! Tell her no refunds. You need to assess the damage before you can take further action. She sounds like she's trying it on, probably needs more holiday spending money. Tell her to go find a cliff while on her hols and take a big jump off it. Don't fall for it.

Yes offered to go into the salon tomorrow morning but she wants me there for 8am which I can't do :(

I have this done to me this week and i was ganged up into a corner i gave the client back her money and told her not come back. one problem less. Believe you me if she trys her luck and comes back i will kick my foot up her arse end off!:lick: .I would like some help does anyone have a returns policy on there table and does anyone know where i can get a template from for nail salons?

Yes offered to go into the salon tomorrow morning but she wants me there for 8am which I can't do :(

She is going on holiday and I don't know about you but its always a rush. When could you do?

I offered her 930

I offered her 930

I can understand why she cant do 9.30 if she is going at ten. Could you not squeeze her in before work? Probably not if you have children to get to school etc.
How about offering her a credit note rather then a refund?

I've told her I'll pay repair cost if she gets me a receipt. First ever complaint:(

Latest posts

Back