Client extensions with inverted bob

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emzielou

Reaction score
Hi geeks

I have had an enquiry for extensions for 14" but the client has an inverted bob and the back is around an inch long ( I haven't seen the client for a consultation yet) but was wondering what fellow extensionists would suggest my options are here if it is possible at all?

Help would be great

Thanks

Hey I'm not 100% sure but I'd say it would be ok if she doesnt mind not tying her hair up high however I sort of haven't been doing them too long so someone else may be a better help xx

Hey I'm not 100% sure but I'd say it would be ok if she doesnt mind not tying her hair up high however I sort of haven't been doing them too long so someone else may be a better help xx

Thanks for your reply - just not sure I am going to be able to blend it and make it look natural - any one else with advice

Thanks for your reply - just not sure I am going to be able to blend it and make it look natural - any one else with advice

Any advice geeks?

Tbh I wouldn't do it and I've been doing extensions for 11 years
I ask for at least 4 inches of hair before they can be attached.
X

Hi didnt want to read and run...I have never applied extensions in an inverted bob but in my opinion it would be quite hard to do..you would have to put loads and loads of extensions in the back at the bottom to create thickness, it will be hard to section and to apply the extensions to hair that short...then if she has a heavy weight line, I imagine she would with a bob, this will all have to be blended before and after application..I myself would not do it..cant you talk her round to having some in the front to thicken and slightly lengthen whilst the back grows..x

Hi didnt want to read and run...I have never applied extensions in an inverted bob but in my opinion it would be quite hard to do..you would have to put loads and loads of extensions in the back at the bottom to create thickness, it will be hard to section and to apply the extensions to hair that short...then if she has a heavy weight line, I imagine she would with a bob, this will all have to be blended before and after application..I myself would not do it..cant you talk her round to having some in the front to thicken and slightly lengthen whilst the back grows..x

Thank you both for commenting and confirming what I thought. I have never installed a set like that before and so didn't want to say no ( I feel awful saying to someone your hair is to short knowing that I the reason they want me lol) but I need to man up!!

I will talk to her about having some in the sides to thicken and see what she says. But ultimately I need to say no

Thanks both :)

Good to know for my own info too :) x

Latest posts

Back