Client forgot Appointment - would you charge??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that offering to pay you is an empty gesture. If you actually take the payment for the missed appointment, I bet she won't book again. xxx
I don't think that's fair.

Some people do genuinally apprieciate that time is money and do the right thing.

I have one client that isn't very good at being on time, the first time she run very late & I couldn't do the appointment, she paid me and rebooked. I was pleasently suprised.

She sees it as standard practice, if you book an appointment, you pay for it ...........they do exist.
:hug:

I don't think that's fair.

Some people do genuinally apprieciate that time is money and do the right thing.

I have one client that isn't very good at being on time, the first time she run very late & I couldn't do the appointment, she paid me and rebooked. I was pleasently suprised.

She sees it as standard practice, if you book an appointment, you pay for it ...........they do exist.
:hug:

I should have added the word probably in my posts as of course, not all people are the same. It will be interesting to see what she does. xxx

Latest posts

Back