Client gift giving for Christmas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ambur30

Reaction score
Is anyone doing anything special for Christmas for their clients? Whether it be a discount, or actual gifts?

As for me, I have a little Christmas tree in my salon, and each person who comes in during the month of December (minimum $15 service) can choose a gift from under the tree! I have small boxes with Avo Juice, CND Scentations, coupons for their next service, polish bottles, etc., in each one.

Share your ideas! :)

ive ordered mini gift boxes for my clients, they are teeny tiny and my idea was to put a christmas chocolate in each with a voucher for a percentage off a top up appointment in january. i had originally thought about making them all the same but i think ill vary them and get clients to pick a box at random and see what they get! hopefully this will help me get one time christmas party lashers back for a top up and maybe theyll keep their lashes up! :) x

I have decided to give each client a little gift bag this year! Each one contains:

A Christmas card
Pinkie bottle of Solar Oil
Mini bottle of CND scentsations lotion
A chocolate
A £5 off voucher for any hair or nail service in Jan/Feb

I think it's important at this time of year, and especially in the current economic climate, to let your clients know their business is appreciated!

So far every client I have given one to has been delighted! :biggrin:

Is anyone doing anything special for Christmas for their clients? Whether it be a discount, or actual gifts?

As for me, I have a little Christmas tree in my salon, and each person who comes in during the month of December (minimum $15 service) can choose a gift from under the tree! I have small boxes with Avo Juice, CND Scentations, coupons for their next service, polish bottles, etc., in each one.

Share your ideas! :)

I LOVE this! Such a cute idea x

ive ordered mini gift boxes for my clients, they are teeny tiny and my idea was to put a christmas chocolate in each with a voucher for a percentage off a top up appointment in january. i had originally thought about making them all the same but i think ill vary them and get clients to pick a box at random and see what they get! hopefully this will help me get one time christmas party lashers back for a top up and maybe theyll keep their lashes up! :) x

That was my goal, aside from wanting to give my regulars a little thank you gift. Any new clients that came in December to get their nails done for the Holiday would surely come back if I made a good impression! ;)

I have decided to give each client a little gift bag this year! Each one contains:

A Christmas card
Pinkie bottle of Solar Oil
Mini bottle of CND scentsations lotion
A chocolate
A £5 off voucher for any hair or nail service in Jan/Feb

I think it's important at this time of year, and especially in the current economic climate, to let your clients know their business is appreciated!

So far every client I have given one to has been delighted! :biggrin:

It's very important! Your gift bags are awesome! It's inexpensive, but relevant. I may do a little extra something for my weekly or bi-weekly clients. I've spent so much time with them, they need a little something! Lol.

I LOVE this! Such a cute idea x
Thanks! :)

I have ordered Company Keyrings to give with Christmas Cards

I am doing a christmas raffle as well where all customers will get a free ticket with any treatment. Prizes include, A month of Gelish nails based on an appointment every two weeks, Free Party Lashes, Half Price Nail Ext, £10 gift voucher and a couple of bottles of wine and some choccies x

Oh, I like the raffle idea with a free ticket! I will be putting together a "gift basket" for the summer. I'm starting now, buying one thing here and there. So, that the basket will be pretty large and pricey! Then, I'll sell raffle tickets for it, to give it away during the summer; probably at our town's 4th of July festivities!

Hi I too have decided to give my regular clients a little gift as this is my first Xmas been self employed and would like to say thank you for their support,

Mine are small pink gift bags with pink tissue paper I've put in to line them, they have a pinkie solar oil, a fancy chocolate and a funky nail file.
I will also give them a Xmas card with a 10% off voucher to be used by end of feb :)

Latest posts

Back