Client has messed up her hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vikirud

Reaction score
received_1055993384460917.jpeg IMG_20160226_184814.jpg received_1055992851127637.jpeg
I've been colouring my clients hair with straight up Wella 55/65 (picture with scribbled out face) She's just sent me some pictures through of what she's done. She's put some sort of highlift box dye over the top of it twice (!!) in an attempt to go blonde enough that she can put a blue and purple on like she's seen on YouTube.
I'm so annoyed. I really don't want to sort it out for her either but I'm just being petulant. YouTube and guy tang has a lot to answer for!!

Then don't sort it out for her, tell her there's chemicals in whatever she used that will react with your chemicals & if you touch it all her hair will fall out :)

Then don't sort it out for her, tell her there's chemicals in whatever she used that will react with your chemicals & if you touch it all her hair will fall out :)
I'm so tempted to. I really feel like telling her it's what happens when you mess up my work...now you have to walk around with crap hair :eek:

I love guy tang [emoji23]

received_1055861004474155.jpeg
This is what she was apparently going for.

Ahhh I've watched that video lovely outcome but obviously done by professionals! I would tell her you need to take a cutting first and do some tests before you can give her an answer of if you can do it or not!

And charge accordingly! Guy tang would have had a whole day appt to do that. Nice hair ain't cheap and cheap hair ain't nice! [emoji57] btw the colour you did on her before is lovely!

Ahh some clients have to learn the hard way...

I'd fix it for her, but definitely charge for your time and product!! Also, make sure she understands that to fix that will be a lot of work and time, and if she ever does anything like that again, you will not be fixing it.
When I do color corrections, I charge $80/hour for the color part, plus a haircut, recommend treatments and take home products..

I say be very pleasant, fix it right up for her, charge accordingly and have a loyal client.

Latest posts

Back