Client has used Garnier box colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Jan underwood

Reaction score
Advice needed please l Have a client that uses Garnier 10.01 , she is 90% white and would like the colour toned down a little with low lights, I use ASP as a lot of my work are mostly reds blondes and coppers , I’m thinking really fine foils throughout in 9.24 but not really a fan of their colours in the browns caramels although I love their red , any body have any other choices along these lines in wells or Schwarzkopf

Haircutz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Geek
Reaction score
I‘m unclear from you post if her hair is currently 90% white or coloured darker with a box dye?
What level is she now and what are you trying to achieve?
I‘ve never thought of a level 9 tint as a lowlight so that’s why I confused.

Jan underwood

Reaction score
I‘m unclear from you post if her hair is currently 90% white or coloured darker with a box dye?
Sorry , her Natural hair is 90% gray and has been using the garnier box dye to cover her Gray hair , but know she has got to the stage where after a good few years of using it it has gone very light and needs taking down a shade to break up the lightness , we do not want an all over Tona and thinking just adding a few L/L Through just to soften the colour a little many thanks

Last edited:

Jan underwood

Reaction score
Hi sorry her natural hair is 90% grey she has been using Garnier box dye on it 10.1 for a number of years which has led it to be light on the ends , she would like to tone it down but does not want an all over drop in colour, so going to foil some L//L through Just to break it up and give it more depth was looking for any suggestions with Wella or Schwarzkopf , Looking more caramel blondes,

adamlea87

Reaction score
Probably a level 8 gold or gold-beige for lowlights? 7 might be too contrasting on a level 10, but level 9 would be very subtle

Latest posts