Client has used Garnier box colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jan underwood

Reaction score
Advice needed please l Have a client that uses Garnier 10.01 , she is 90% white and would like the colour toned down a little with low lights, I use ASP as a lot of my work are mostly reds blondes and coppers , I’m thinking really fine foils throughout in 9.24 but not really a fan of their colours in the browns caramels although I love their red , any body have any other choices along these lines in wells or Schwarzkopf

I‘m unclear from you post if her hair is currently 90% white or coloured darker with a box dye?
What level is she now and what are you trying to achieve?
I‘ve never thought of a level 9 tint as a lowlight so that’s why I confused.

I‘m unclear from you post if her hair is currently 90% white or coloured darker with a box dye?
Sorry , her Natural hair is 90% gray and has been using the garnier box dye to cover her Gray hair , but know she has got to the stage where after a good few years of using it it has gone very light and needs taking down a shade to break up the lightness , we do not want an all over Tona and thinking just adding a few L/L Through just to soften the colour a little many thanks

Last edited:
Hi sorry her natural hair is 90% grey she has been using Garnier box dye on it 10.1 for a number of years which has led it to be light on the ends , she would like to tone it down but does not want an all over drop in colour, so going to foil some L//L through Just to break it up and give it more depth was looking for any suggestions with Wella or Schwarzkopf , Looking more caramel blondes,

Probably a level 8 gold or gold-beige for lowlights? 7 might be too contrasting on a level 10, but level 9 would be very subtle

Latest posts

Back