Client I did over the weekend pic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry I am confused? Is the free edge meant to be hanging over the finger like that???

thats what i thought?!!! :green: x

Arwe you meant to be seeing your natural nail underneath? x

Your work is very unusual. Who did you train with? x

WHOA.... their like interesting... Thats some serious overhang on free edge!!!

Gill
Sahara Nail Spa
Creative Nail &Tantrick Lover

i am also wondering why the free edge is hanging over the natural nail hon, im thinking it would be hard to do anything from day to day with these xx

Tayviarn likes them that way from what I remember of a previous topic. I quite like the flowers and rhinestones but am not keen on the big gap between the natural free edge and the yellowy tip.

If I am honest also the surface you photographed the nails against doesn't help, it looks like something was spilled on it? Thats just me being picky but one of the things I always notice is the backdrop in pictures of nails :hug:

Ok, have just seen one of your other threads, and clearly this is a look you like......fair play if its what you like then thats fine, but for me to comment, I dont like them the shape is most unflattering an un natural, but hey just my opinion!! I do however like the little diamantes around the cuticle.

Out of interest who did you train with? Am just wondering if this is a new trend , and I am behind the times??

I have to be completly honest.. I just looked again & at some other pics of previous nail art..
What are they meant to be? maybe its a bad angle, am not sure, the diamonds are really cool around the cuticle, colours ok
but I really cant imagine any client being ok with these.. but again we are all different in our opinions..
mmmm..

Gill

A nice coverage powder could have looked good and your design is lovely. I remember you have a "look" where you are and this is the style your clients seem to like...I'm not knocking it but it's not my cup of tea (no offense) xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Judy... your signature quote from Will & Grace.... LOL. That cracked me up. :green:

Cat

I understand the trend in some parts of the us is to use "Talon" tips.
They are very hooked.

tip_talon.jpg

However..........
These particular ones don't look like they were applied properly, and some of the nails look crooked (especially the pinky which also has a crooked smile-line for the french). I think the tip was applied too far up the nail plate, so that the hook went over the very edge of the finger, and and natural free edge wasn't butted against the 'cut-out'? (can't remember what that part is called, but you know what I mean? the ledge inside the tip?)
I agree about the coverage, there needs to be coverage of the natural free edge.

The art is interesting. If the trend is talons, I would adjust the application of the tips. They aren't quite meant to hook that much.

Hi thanks for that, i do have these nails but dont use them musch as my Clients don't think they are curvey enough.

I know i need a lot more practise on my smile line and coverage on the nail bed so the nail dose not show through, above the free edge. I'm sure it will come soon i've only recently started with Pink & whites/any other colour. But thanks anyway

:hug:

I dont get that?

How do you get the nails that shape? Do you sculpt?

im not sure about these nails atall there odd!:rolleyes: how very strange who did you train with ,

Hi I'm no expert, but did your client ask for the nails to be curved this way or is this the way you have been trained??? the client would have some problems cleaning her butt never mind trying to button up her jeans with these.. SORRY Dont mean to offend you but they are very unusual... :rolleyes:

who did you train with ,

This is a question that has been asked ummmmm 4 or 5 time or more so far, between this thread and the others?
And yet no answer.

Latest posts

Back