Client looked grey after spray tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HelloPrettyBeauty

Reaction score
Have a full on Panic attack having just done a spray tan.

Did a full body on a girl who is due to be a bridesmaid tomorrow. After I sprayed her I thought she looked grey.

I used norvell Venetian plus and have used this tonnes of times.

The bottle was opened before summer and haven't used it for a while but the solution itself hasn't turned green and I sprayed a piece of couch roll before spraying. It appeared to be ok?

I just have this awful vision of her turning green or Just a horrible grey colour tomorrow.

Urgent advice needed!!!

I'm sure it'll be fine. Don't panic!! You checked that the solution was okay and if you haven't heard from her yet then there is nothing to worry about. X

It will wash off and still be a nice tanned colour on the skin

Thanks ladies. I haven't heard anything from her so am assuming no news is good news [emoji15]

The Venetian has is blue based to avoid any orange tones, im sure it was fine!

The tan has degraded and that affects the guide colour. The end result should be fine, though. Maybe shoot her a text asking if her tan is OK? I used to do this with all my clients, to put my mind at rest more than anything.

And try to avoid solution that has artificial colour in it. That is the reason tans go green, grey, etc. Also the artificial colours are not good for the client's skin.

Have a full on Panic attack having just done a spray tan.

Did a full body on a girl who is due to be a bridesmaid tomorrow. After I sprayed her I thought she looked grey.

I used norvell Venetian plus and have used this tonnes of times.

The bottle was opened before summer and haven't used it for a while but the solution itself hasn't turned green and I sprayed a piece of couch roll before spraying. It appeared to be ok?

I just have this awful vision of her turning green or Just a horrible grey colour tomorrow.

Urgent advice needed!!!
hi ive just used norvell for first time on a new client she looked grey im so scared as its her first tan. did tgr tan you did turn out ok? and did it ever happen agian?

hi ive just used norvell for first time on a new client she looked grey im so scared as its her first tan. did tgr tan you did turn out ok? and did it ever happen agian?

She was really happy with the tan! Said it was a gorgeous colour the following day! I'm sure your client will be the same xx

It has a violet base so the 'gray' you are seeing is the violet tone. It washes off so dont worry xx

Latest posts

Back