Client nail issue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annasnails

Reaction score
Hi i have a client who has been coming to me for a while and at first her nails were lasting for ages 5+ wks no lifting but the past few apointments she has been loosing some i havent changed any products and recently bought new lamps this is starting to really annoy myself and my loyal client any ideas what could b the cause cis im stumped :(

Hi i have a client who has been coming to me for a while and at first her nails were lasting for ages 5+ wks no lifting but the past few apointments she has been loosing some i havent changed any products and recently bought new lamps this is starting to really annoy myself and my loyal client any ideas what could b the cause cis im stumped :(

What kind of product is it you are using? Is It extensions? Gel or acrylic I mean.

Agree with above . We need more info . Were the lamps you bought recommended by the gel supplier ( assume you using gel as you are using a lamp )?

Have you questioned the customer ?

Change in habits , medication , pregnancy , illness ect ect
x

Latest posts

Back