Client problem

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Long&LushLocks

Reaction score
Hi , I fitted full head of SJK bonds around a month ago , the client has just colour her hair a few days ago , black to a strawberry blonde , she's messaged me today saying her hair dresser can't get the bonds out as there like chewing gum , she skipped her maintenance , after her dying her hair I noticed she cut a lot off , she's also just messaged me saying the below which I'll attach a photo with my reply also
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1470656723.627666.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1470656735.962237.jpg

Why is someone else removing them??? X

Why is someone else removing them??? X
Don't know to be honest , she was booked in for maintenance last week & I was going to replace the bonds that have came out , she thought maintenance was a free service so cancelled the appointment and I've just had this message today xx

Why is she colouring them that will damage the bonds so not ur fault?

Don't think your supplier will be interested if they have been coloured.

Sounds like a tryer!

However, did you provide an aftercare leaflet that explicitly states how they must be maintained, including products to use, not colouring them and importance of regular maintenance appointments?

If she's not come back for maintenance and she's coloured the hair then, she's out of luck, frankly.

Sounds like a tryer!

However, did you provide an aftercare leaflet that explicitly states how they must be maintained, including products to use, not colouring them and importance of regular maintenance appointments?

If she's not come back for maintenance and she's coloured the hair then, she's out of luck, frankly.
I explained everything on fitting , shampoos etc to use , tangle teazers , keep straighteners & heat off the bonds , no colouring , all the important things I tell all my clients , she's on my Facebook so can contact me anytime if any issues , it seems to be an ongoing problem for me , there all great until maintenance , they don't get this then message saying there's problems & then the childish act of taking to Facebook & slating me when it's their own fault :(

I explained everything on fitting , shampoos etc to use , tangle teazers , keep straighteners & heat off the bonds , no colouring , all the important things I tell all my clients , she's on my Facebook so can contact me anytime if any issues , it seems to be an ongoing problem for me , there all great until maintenance , they don't get this then message saying there's problems & then the childish act of taking to Facebook & slating me when it's their own fault :(
If someone else has been touching them and is removing them it's no longer your problem. As for her putting it across fb, aslong as you can write back a good explaining of why she is having that problem then I wouldn't worry. . For example I've had a client with colour 60 blonde hair in try and slate me on fb because the hair was dry but she'd been using a Asda shampoo and conditioner lol it's annoying X

If someone else has been touching them and is removing them it's no longer your problem. As for her putting it across fb, aslong as you can write back a good explaining of why she is having that problem then I wouldn't worry. . For example I've had a client with colour 60 blonde hair in try and slate me on fb because the hair was dry but she'd been using a Asda shampoo and conditioner lol it's annoying X
I always try rectify the problem but there never happy [emoji23] can never win x

You need to give them an aftercare leaflet that covers all bases rather than rely on them remembering what they are and not supposed to do. Then, you can simply refer them to it when anyone complains who hasn't followed the directions exactly.

They could have had the top colourist in the world tint the hair but your aftercare leaflet will clearly state that they have voided any warranty by having them coloured. No need for pointless Facebook discussion when you can simply post 'May I refer you to my terms of business as stated in the aftercare leaflet supplied on first appointment'.

It might take you a bit of effort initially to write something suitable but it will work out much easier for you in the long run as it can be tweaked and used indefinitely.

She's blocked me [emoji23][emoji23]

Latest posts

Back