client questionaire - anyone done this?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eliza Doolittle

Reaction score
I wondered if anyone has ever sent their clients an questionaire (to be sent back annonomously) to give you an idea of how well your treatments and business is thought of? If so, would you mind sharing your experience and type of questions asked.

Thank you x

Yes I did about 6 months after I opened the salon and then again at the one year mark. I didn't send them out but had them in the salon and those who filled one out honestly, got their name put in for a drawing for a free hair product.

I don't know if I still have it lying around, but I will check.

yep i did this in my salon after it had been open a year,
we had sealed envelopes with the questionaire in them together with a s a e back to the salon, they didnt have to leave their names but a lot did, they were given an envelope as the paid at the till, it was all explained,
sort of questions that were asked were,,,,
what service did you have at the salon today,?

who was your stylist/tech?

did you find the stylist/tech helpful knowledgeable/professional etc

what was the best part of your visit to our salon?
what was the worst thing about your visit?
were you kept waiting for your appt
were you offered refreshments
all sort of things like that , loads of questions
and the response we got was excellent
some were funny, some got us thinking about the layout of our salon etc
one point we did learn from was that no one knew what out juniors were called, wich i thought was a shame, so now we actually state their names to the customers when we hand them over to the juniors
hth x

Yes, the salon i last worked at does these. They are given to clients at the reception with an envelope, and they can either fill them in there ad post them in the little box, or send them/bring them back next time. Names were not required, although many do put their name on them. The prize draw idea is really good to.
Each comments card was taken seriously, and acted upon if something was bought up.

We did one of these a while ago. It did reveal that we had to have a slight change of layout but apart from that the majority of people said they were happy with everything.
Questions we had on it were something like:
What treatment they had they had that day and were they happy with it
What would they change about the salon
Was thier therapist professional
What treatments would they like to see that we don't already offer
What did they think of general cleanliness in the salon
and i think a couple more that i can't remember.
xx:hug:xx

Thank you all very much for your information - I should be able to adapt this to my mobile work. x:)

I am wanting to do this, to see where there is good points and bad points, to get the bad tweeked and progress with the good.
I am unsure what questions to ask, can anyone help?

Thanks.x

Latest posts

Back